Pages

BigPic

BigPic

Friday, October 1, 2010

Sleeping Well...

Hi Everyone!  I am so thrilled to see Stan updated the blog.  As I am not sleeping tonight, I logged on to do just that and thought I'd give you a little update.  She is really resting well tonight for the first time.  I think it is because she decided to flip onto her belly, which gave both her nurse and I a scare, but she is sleeping soundly now.  We have seen much improvement today.  Late this past afternoon she woke up and was so excited to see me (I think for the moment she had forgotten where we were), giving me a real Catherine Fujuan grin!  She was almost as excited to see the milk on her dinner tray which is the first interest she's taken in anything except for a couple sips of juice.  We dipped her grahm cracker in milk and that was a huge hit (it is much easier to eat soggy cracker while lying on your back)!  Oh, the simple  joy of seeing her eat a bit and enjoy it!  She has also been watching her princess video off and on which is a good sign :) 

I just want to echo Stan's comments about the hospital and staff.  They have made a very difficult time easier with their expertise and caring. 

Please continue to pray  for our remarkable little girl!  She has been an incredible trooper through all of this.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates, Christina & Stan! Prayers are with each member of your family... xoxo
    Love, Meg, Scott, Katie & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Catherine is healing nicely! Hopefully she is resting well at home now with her family---our prayers continue for her to be up and running around soon! Love Susie , Tom and the kids

    ReplyDelete